Assalamualaikum...


(✿
Hanya kisah aNNa. Hanya [bebelan] aNNa.
Hitam putih hidupku. Terus mencari cahaya demi menyuluh kegelapan.
Senyum Sampai Pengsan! )

Sunday, June 20, 2010

da memories of a wonderful fren live on

Masa untuk belajar Bahasa Inggeris yaa.. Emoh..kamu aNNa. Makin lupa yaa loghat mat saleh kamu sejak-sejak duduk di Titiwangsa nih. Lupa daratan kamu yaa. hik~~ Apakah lalutan ini?? Tade kena mengena langsung..kekekek. Ok...kelas 'writing' dah nak mula nih. Syhhhh~~
*********************************************************************************************************************************

My dearly blog..can I juz talk bout him today? Missed him but as usual I can do nothing..huhuh!Hardly to get him on phone. It never happen at the early stage, he owiz got time for me, for our relationship..But, now..things come more n more complicated. Juz like wut he said…lil bit of confusing n wondering. Wut is actually happen now? I’m tired of thinking.. super duper of T.I.R.E.D and I juz wanna Q.U.I.T.

U know wut, he is MY LOVE! haha. something bout him. He’s "AWESOME" hahaha. I knew him ever since last year. I still remember, first time I met him at KLCC. Together with his brother. At first, we werent really close, but then like around June last 2 year, thats when we started hanging out a lot and I really got to know him. I remember, WE NEVER MISSED A DAY TALKING ON THE PHONE! That was hella fun. Sharing wut ever hot things eppen in malife n his. And yuh,he ALWAYS been there for me and he is really cool. I have been thru a lot of stuff with him and I can never trade those moments for nothing else in this world. Whats weird is, if something happend to him, it happened to me too... and whatever happens to me it happens to him! Ye ke?? The point is, sharing is our core business..(^_^)V There's lots to talk about with him! I can talk to him about anything and be stupid around him...and seriously, anyone that I can be stupid around without feeling stupid is actually very closed to my heart.

Importantly, it's cool because he is an awesome person to hang out with. There was a time when he n me,at Balai Seni Lukis. Normally, BSL aren't that fun...but then again, WHEN I AM WITH HIM!!!!! Things just get 100 times better!! Dis guy is such a great friend. He seems to be always smiling and he likes taking a lot of pictures, pictures of me.. =) Y? dunno~~ N y I juz let it be..oso dunno~~ He owned a vely nice voice..Yesterday, maybe I still can hear dat ‘nasyid’ voice but not for 2day. Y? B-coz I’m not special anymore as yesterday.. Yesterday, maybe I can easily catch him on phone, but not for 2day..Y? No answer.. Yesterday, maybe I can easily received his comment on friendster but not anymore for 2day.. Y? dunno..dunno..dunNo.. He treats me to be close and more closer everyday, and 2day he’s quitting. Getting more and more faRRR..away~~ T.A.S.I.K T.I.T.I.W.A.N.G.S.A was the most memorable places..Eye on M’sia summore..huhuh~~ Hardly to accept his answer..I am just a friend, nothing more than dos word..just a F.R.I.E.N.D. And he never think about me as his becoming w***.. Never!! Sedaynye… A friend will never complaind bout wutever types of clothes used to go out with, bout da make-up n so on *Y he need to ‘kecik hati’ if I became so ‘selebet’ or n thing. Paksa me to talk with her mother even I refused to do it. N after so so many things we’hv gone through together, he easily judged all as a mistake.. Mistake?? Warghh!! The rhythm of my heart roaming juz like a drum!! Oleady lemah..i juz wanna hang up da phone at dat time.. Upset!




Actually,these few days..I do remember him a lot..Maybe, I can say dat I really missed him..(T_T) Week after week, I juz like refreshing everything. I dun want to but its juz flash away crossing my mind. Da memories of a wonderful friend LIVE ON!! Where he will be here, in KL spending time for ‘buka puasa’, sticking together..juz the two of us. Every week!!! (except for the 3rd week of Ramadhan) And now, day after day..I feel like losing him. Every single things, are all, oleady changed.. I refuse to convinces that it is true, that ----- >> he is no longer to be with me at all times (juz like wut he did b4)..but, it seems to be true..was so so ‘sakit’ to be in dis situation. Dis was the 1st time I get very closer to a guy, 1st time I do hang out with a guy for many times.. (oleady broke da record..hahah) He is 1 of the 10 reasons for me to be cheerful. Now…?? I keep pushing myself continually to believe wutever things comes from his mouth yesterday IS ALL TRUE..was so hurted n me, myself 100% confused!! It had been tough n hoping dat I can survived through it all…Love is a big risk and I fall in love with my bestfRiend. Love is a big risk- with no guarantees for a happy ending. I learned sumtinxX hot, getting into a relationship is easy, getting out of one can be a mega difficult and traumatic.. However, his love, kindness and happiness were all still remain evergreen in my heart..

Marshmallow..I’m trying so hard to fulfill the wishes, to ‘buang’ dis kind of feeling, n even u asked me to do so..If diz feeling was only ‘sampah’, I can juz make it only in 1 seconds. --- > The truth is I’m suffered!! < ----- I’m laughing n keep sMiling to you, but u will never know wuts inside..a bRoken hearted..hahahaha~~~


waNa...be tough!!
*********************************************************************************************************************************

Now, everything is over. It had been a long wait with a series of disappointments. For my own sake, it's better to draw a line if there's nothing further that can be done, even many stories untold. I paused it for a moment or maybe forever. It's too bad I didn't figure that out earlier. Did compared me and dat girl..Auwch!! Maybe he really dunno dat was so hurted.

Facing up to any kind of problem, will finally making a transition into adulthood. But, sometimes it also can be daunting for many people. It requires developing positive mental outlook and making a change in our lifestyles. Yeah...there's a big changes in my lifestyles. No more ring and rang and ring reng rong from my cellphone..haha~ No lah. It is juz a small changes compared to many other BIG CHANGES oo~~ (^^.)V~~



Put the past behind !
*********************************************************************************************************************************


RENUNGAN BERSAMA... 
SHARING IS CARING!! (^^,)v~~ 

Jika kamu memancing ikan...setelah ikan itu terlekat di mata kail hendaklah kamu mengambil terus ikan itu..janganlah sesekali kamu lepaskan ia semula ke dalam air begitu sahaja...kerana ia akan sakit oleh kerana bisanya ketajaman mata kailmu dan mungkin akan menderita selagi
ia masih hidup.

Begitulah juga setelah kamu memberi banyak pengharapan kepada seseorang...setelah ia mula menyayangimu hendaklah kamu menjaga hatinya...janganlah sesekali kamu terus meninggalkannya begitu sahaja...kerana dia akan terluka oleh kenangan bersamamu dan mungkin tidak dapat melupakan segalanya selagi dia mengingatimu

Jika kamu menadah air biarlah ia berpada, janganlah terlalu mengharap pada takungannya dan janganlah menganggap ia begitu teguh ..cukuplah sekadar keperluanmu...apabila sesekali ia retak..tentu sukar untuk kamu menampalnya semula...akhirnya ia terbuang..sedangkan jika kamu cuba membaikinya mungkin ia masih boleh digunakan lagi....

Begitu juga jika kamu memiliki seseorang terimalah seadanya...janganlah kamu terlalu mengaguminya dan janganlah kamu menganggapnya begitu istimewa..anggaplah dia manusia biasa. Apabila sekali dia melakukan kesilapan bukan mudah bagi kamu untuk menerimanya...akhirnya kamu kecewa dan meninggalkannya. Sedangkan jika kamu memaafkannya boleh jadi hubungan kamu akan berterusan hingga akhirnya.

Jika kamu telah memiliki sepinggan nasi ...yang kamu pasti baik untuk dirimu. mengenyangkan, berkhasiat, mengapa kamu berlengah cuba mencari makanan lain. Terlalu ingin mengejar kelazatan, kelak nasi itu akan basi dan kamu tidak boleh memakannya dan kamu akan menyesal.

Begitu juga jika kamu telah bertemu dengan seorang insan...yang kamu pasti membawa kebaikan kepada dirimu. Menyayangimu, mengasihimu. Mengapa kamu berlengah, cuba membandingkannya dengan yang lain. Terlalu mengejar kesempurnaan kelak kamu akan kehilangannya dan kamu akan menyesal apabila dia beralih arah...


Kata-kata itu sebenarnya tidak mempunyai makna untuk menjelaskan perasaan. Manusia boleh membentuk seribu kata-kata, seribu bahasa. Tapi kata-kata bukan bukti unggulnya perasaan
*********************************************************************************************************************************


Wah..panjang! Jika ada terselit kebaikan, sama-sama jadikan pengajaran. Jika terselit kekurangan daripada bicara aNNa, jangan turuti dan aNNa mohon maaf. aNNa selalu terfikir yang dunia hanya sementara, bila-bila saja nyawa yang ada boleh diambil. Sempatkah aNNa nak mohon maaf daripada semua orang, yang mana terkadang aNNa tak menyedari diri mungkin dah melukakan hati orang lain.. Kamu kamu ada tak terfikir macam tu yaa? huk!

Daa~~ Kelas Bahasa Inggeris habis sudaa. Masa untuk makan biar gumuk.

1 comment:

  1. wahai sahabatku..jgnlah dikau bersedey kerna hari yg berlalu ibarat sejarah yg x mungkin berulang kembali,renunglah masa hadapan, masa yg amat bermakna utk diri kita,setiap yg terjadi PASTI ade hikmah disebaliknye dan DIA pasti tidak akan melukakan hati hambanya yg taat dan selalu meminta pertolongan dariNya. Segala dugaan itu membuatkan kita lebih matang dan lebih kuat dalam menempuh hari2 mendatang yg lebih mencabar. Teguhkan pendirianmu dan kuatkan imanmu memohon petunjuk dariNya. InsyaAllah die pasti tidak akan menghampakanmu. Bersabarlah sahabatku,dikau pasti akan bertemu dgn jejaka yg amat menghormati dan menghargai dirimu seadanya.jgn putus asa...

    ReplyDelete