Assalamualaikum...


(✿
Hanya kisah aNNa. Hanya [bebelan] aNNa.
Hitam putih hidupku. Terus mencari cahaya demi menyuluh kegelapan.
Senyum Sampai Pengsan! )

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Nice Words

Uuppss. No !! I'm not trying to be your love case consultant. And even I'm absolutely not the 'A' person regarding this matter. I'm the 'E' one..hahaha~~

Look at those pictures.. Nice meyh~~

''Sharing is Caring'' (^^,)V~~





Up until now, aNNa still trying to be a good lover and learning how to be a good lover to my mum, my dad, my family, my friends, my students, to anybody and especially to my ownself. And still searching for the BIG LOVE, Allah, by following His way. Oh Allah, forgive me. I did a lot of wrong deeds. Comitting sins, having mood swings, being upset about petty things, unable to deal with calamities and very involved with dunya, all the worlds things !! Please, show me the right way... (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment