Assalamualaikum...


(✿
Hanya kisah aNNa. Hanya [bebelan] aNNa.
Hitam putih hidupku. Terus mencari cahaya demi menyuluh kegelapan.
Senyum Sampai Pengsan! )

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

aNNa and tWilight



Today...again~~ watching Twilight with my beloved fwens -->> Farhana a.k.a Fair. I know she will like it..out from the dark box.. ''Ejan, aku nak belilah CD die. Twilight I pun aku nak cari jugak..'' See..Fair is oleady addicted to Twilight..hau hau hau~~

I juz love this moVie..hehehe! Yes, I knew..everything seems like 'ntah apa-apa' especially about those creatures, vampire and the wolf, but who cares?? aNNa still like it..haha~~

Edward Cullen..the vampire~~

Became so excited when tWilight was oleady in cinema until I can't wait for my eMi or siMaa anymore (both wanna hang out with aNNa to watch that moVie together). Last Monday, quickly finishing all my work at school, then fly to KLCC to meet EDWARD and BELLA..ahaks! **without eMi and siMaa..huhu!** To these kiuty frens..**Don't worry** I'll still spend my time for you both to watch JACOB..(^_^)V~~ Jacob?? huh~~

Can I say Bella is quite 'tamak'..? She even admits that she's selfish.. Dush!! Tak baikla Bella nih, kecian Jacob ku...(T_T). When Edward is gone, she spends most of the time with Jacob but when Edward is back to her.. ''Jacob pliz, don't make me choose because it's always been him'' Huwaa...kasihan Jacob ku.. **hik hik** Sejak bila pulak Jacob tu aNNa yg punya? Tp, kalau tak dapat Jacob, dapat biskut Marrie celup miLo pun jadilaa..ngeeee~~ Why la Stephenie choose *Jacob* for the wolf man. John ke, Jackson ke, Jericho ke..Ni Jacob, cam biskut Jacob meyhh~~ What ever it is, Jacob is so so cute plus, da very da protective guy.

Aish, lucky nya Bella, 2 guys are over protected onto her! I think this is one of the best point on how twilight make all the girls fall in love to him.. =D Sampai ke toilet pun, the girls keep talking about Edwards and Jacob..heheh! One more character that I love most..Alice! Edward's sister.. sWeet + beautiful + happy go lucky + kind hearted + brilliant and bla bla bla... Its all hers..heh~ aNNa really likes all those kind of 'sifat'. Sangat best!

Jacob..the wolf~~

Hmm..imagine, if aNNa is Bella..yes..I'll also stick to my first love, Edward. Not because he is my 1st love, only 1 point for Edward to get an extra credit. Guess what?? B-coz of his handsome face...? NO~~ B-coz he is taller than Jacob....? NO~~~ B-coz he is so romantic..? NO~~ The answer is because Edward is cOOL! He hardly showing out his anger but Jacob...cepat marah meyyhh~~ auuuMMMmm!!

OCTOBER
.
.
.
NOVEMBER
.
.
.
DECEMBER
.
.
.
JANUARY...

Huhuh, Bella is counting the days. Month after month, Edward never shows his self anymore, he's leaving. This part is so touching, touching my heart..ahaks! Feel like wanna cry..eh, aNNa memang dah cry setitis dua..haha! poyos~~ Tears rolled over my cheeks. Oh..no~~ I'm wearing mascara. I wiped quickly under my eyes to prevent any smudges. Suddenly thinking of Watson or Guardian..need the waterproof make up..haha!

So sad lah, when Bella keep waiting for Edward. It's really *menyakitkan* when we are waiting for something that will never come out. No matter how fast we ran, we couldn't catch up. No matter how loud we called but it never turned..uwaa~~ SEDEY! SEDAY! Sob..sob..sob.. The stories really shows the disappointment, the waves of the pain lapping at her (Bella), washed over the head and pulling her down to the earth and finally she become so 'serabut'.. Hooho, tu dia..teruk nyeh~ Hmm, I can see how 'serabut' Bella is when she losted Edward but Bella is tough, owiz trying to be tough, showing to her friends that she's okay and keep smiling. Cewah...pandai-pandai je menyelami hati orang.

Issabella Swan...the human~~ hoho!

However, I think it's gOOd! Told to yourself and your friend that you are strong. Of course you are still upside and down at the early stage but one day, you will be fully strong!! These happens to my friends and oso to my ownself. My friend keep saying.. ''Aku kuat Ejan'' My other friend said ''Wan, orang rasa orang dah kuat skang ni'' And after a week, after a month.. They come back to me with a different feeling.. ''Ejan, aku rindu dia'' The other said.. ''Wan, orang teringat sgt2 kat dia, tak tahulah kenapa'' But, its okay, its alright and its normal! Just bear in minds that nobody can change the sad things to the happy mood for us, because the incredible power is in our hands. The most important is we have to move, to move forward. Siapa sokong aNNa? Angkat kaki anda sekarang..haha~~ Hmm, happy me..(^_^). Secured by my circle of girlfriendzzZ. I know my friends are all trying so hard to recover everything and I know they will make it! Me too~~ ahaks!

And Now..
Anna is waiting for Twilight III: ECLIPSE...yuMMy~~

6 comments:

  1. quite boring..sebab dh tau ceritanya dr buku..tgk muvie sbb nk tgk robert pattison jek..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mak aih~ panjang nye berbelit2 bola mate ani tgk tulisan anna yg kejap kecik kejap besau tuh..

    hikhik!

    nway, cam best je cite tu. t kalau ada CD die nk pinjam eh..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. TUKANG COP SETEM: Mmg ada member aku yg tak minat citer Twilight nih.. Lagi prefer Ninja sbb lebih realistik katanya~~ Minat masing-masing...layan jer~~ Pasni nak layan JUMP!! Wee~~ Cerita seorang yang gadis hebat..suka2!

    ANNIE: aNNa tak kisah dah orang faham ke tidak..haha! Yang aNNa tau, aNNa nak membebel..kikiki~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sokong! boring..sbb dah tau citer dari buku. baca buku lagi best..movie..cut sana n cut sini. heheh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MALCOLM: Boring tapi die p tgk jugak tu..aish! Hmm, sape suruh baca dulu..haha~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. how come kowang bule minat citer2 camnie?
    hidop ninja!!!
    -MAA

    ReplyDelete